B. Toys - Wonder Wheels Tow Truck
Get the job done right with the best wheels in town! Move earth, sift stones, make an amazing rescue. Build the road that leads to your next adventure.
There’s no limit to where you can go! From the loading dock to the landing pad, the fire station to the ferry, exploring with Wonder Wheels by Battat delivers loads of fun.
Battat is a family-owned business that is almost 120 years old and has been operating in North America for over 45 years. The company has been in the business of designing and marketing high-quality toys for more than 40 years. Battat is vertically integrated, from conception to production, with a full team of product managers, designers, graphic artists and engineers who work with dedicated manufacturing plants. Battat's motto has always been to supply quality toys at affordable prices, keeping in mind that every toy made has to have redeeming values for children using it. The toys all have an educational value, whether it is didactic, nurturing, or collecting and creating worlds for children. The company manufactures to the highest standards both in quality and safety. Battat always ran on the principles of honesty, integrity, and fairness, both towards its employees and customers.
Battat & the WE Villages program
Battat is a proud supporter of the WE Villages program, an organization we admire for its integrity and initiatives to make the world a better place for kids. Through donations from every B. Toy and Our Generation toy sale, we empower children in communities worldwide!
• Collection: Wonder Wheels by Battat
• Recommended Age: 1+
• No batteries required
• Features Moveable Parts like a Towing Arm with Hook Extends and Pivots Up and Down
• Includes a Towing Ramp that Slides and Tilts to Load and Unloads Vehicles
• Towing Truck Measures 12.0 inches (30.5cm) Long x 6.5 inches (16.5cm) Wide x 7.5 inches (19cm) Tall
• No Batteries Required
• Encourages Imaginative Play
• Every Battat toy has an educational value, whether it is didactic or nurturing, or collecting and creating worlds for children playing with them.