Teat Thick Feed (2-pack)
2 x Hegen Teat Thick Feed (2-pack).....for 6m+ onwards
Additional teats of various sizes sold separately allow mothers to simply swap to their choice of teats (slow/medium/fast) for baby’s perfect feed as time goes by. Simply assemble the teat into the collar and instantly becomes a feeding lid for baby. Hegen teats are designed to encourage seamless breast and bottle feeding, minimising nipple confusion and promoting natural latch-on for babies.
*Hegen teats are marked with "1/2/3/Y" embossing to indicate slow flow/medium flow/fast flow/thick feed respectively.
Directions for Teat Assembly into Hegen PCTO™ Collar:
With the built-in anti-colic air vent facing you, place the Collar (with the Hegen logo facing you) over the teat and pull teat upwards through the Collar to fit snugly.
*Air vent in teat must match with Hegen logo on Collar
- Velvety super-soft elliptical-shaped silicone teat mimics the natural lactating breast of mothers to promote natural latch-on for babies.
- Asymmetrical off-centre teat allows for a natural upright feeding position similar to feeding from a mother’s breast. This reduces the risk of milk back-flow which may cause mid-ear complications.
- Built-in anti-colic air venting in Hegen Teats allows air to bypass the milk, preventing aeration and minimising the oxidation of precious nutrients. This reduces excessive air intake and safeguards baby from tummy upsets.
- World's first patented no screw thread one-handed closure; the Hegen Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open, PCTO™ innovation allows the bottle to be pressed on and twisted off conveniently for hassle-free handling and zero spillage. Check out this video to understand further.
- Built-in anti-colic air venting bypasses the milk to prevent aeration, minimising the oxidation of precious nutrients. This reduces excessive air intake and safeguards baby from tummy upsets.
- Super-soft elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics the lactating breast of mothers to simulate a natural latching experience, minimising nipple confusion and making it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Off-centre teat allows baby to feed in a natural upright position, reducing the risk of milk back-flow which may cause mid-ear complications.
- Growing with your baby, the storage containers can also be used as a snack cup or to store baby food, semi-solids, puree, biscuits, fruits or even juices!
When you become a mum you'll be swamped with information and flooded with advice. Everything is new and it can be hard to know what advice to listen to and believe. Here's our take, SIMPLY GO FOR THE BEST-OF-THE-BEST GRADE BABY BOTTLES. Every drop of your breastmilk is precious! And also feel happy flaunting your stylish baby bottle with your gorgeous lil' precious.
Check out the wonderful HEGEN reviews by blogger mums!