8-in-1 Maternity & Nursing Cardigan - Heather Grey
Made of hypoallergenic and silky soft premium bamboo fabric, our 8-in-One Maternity & Nursing Cardigan can be enjoyed before, during and after Pregnancy & Nursing!
- Baby car-seat cover
- Baby blanket
Comes with our dust bag and beautiful gift box, it makes the most thoughtful gift for any new moms or moms-to-be.
Flattering on all body types - 95% Bamboo 5% Spandex - Machine washable.
AS FEATURED BY WORLDWIDE MEDIA & INFLUENCERS & CELEBRITIES
What is special about the CHOU & CHOU nursing cover?
WHY WE LOVE CHOU & CHOU, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Nurse your baby in style: the design is simple and chic so you can wear it as part of your outfit while you are out with your baby then turn it into a nursing cover whenever you need to.
Classy & Versatile: you can wear it as a maternity top, a cardigan, a scarf, or a shawl. You can even use it as a stroller cover or a light-weight baby blanket when you are on the go with the little one.
Ecological bamboo fabric: It's made of 95% ecological bamboo fabric. It's silky soft but very durable due to the nature of the fabric. That means you can just throw it into the washing machine when needed.
- Luxuriously soft, made from super soft bamboo fibers. It’s kind to the environment and baby’s skin as no pesticides or chemicals have been used.
- Comfortable (It is warm in winter and cool in summer). It has been proven by multiple studies that the comfortable material does help to improve the quality of baby’s sleep. CHOU & CHOU bamboo fibers stay 2-3 degrees colder in hot weather and warmer in cold weather.
- Anti-bacterial, terrific for mum and baby with sensitive skin; it is ecological and not itchy against skin. A breathable material that doesn't stick to skin.
- Its natural bactericide action keeps bad smells away.
- It avoids allergies, as it is hypoallergenic eco material.
- It dries quickly and doesn’t need to be ironed.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Ecological and healthy alternative to synthetic fabric.
- Very resistant to repeated washing, it lasts long.
Ever hear from friends that their baby dislikes being underneath nursing cover and will cry badly? Try Chou & Chou's, and you will certainly breastfeed in public with a breeze without baby fussing badly in discomfort.