Bumper Bed - Standard 160 x 130 cm in Scandi Beige
Looking to ship Anuri to Malaysia? We have delivered baby & mummy products to Malaysia! Email us at email@example.com for enquiries!
Your search ends here! ANURI Baby Bumper Bed is designed to match any contemporary homes perfectly! This high quality Baby Bumper Bed is made with careful consideration. You'll love our latest avant-garde design in exquisite, timeless aesthetics.
- External 160 x 130 x 50 cm (Length x Width x Height). Internal 140 x 110 x 45 cm.
WIDER than typical bumper beds. Therefore MORE SPACIOUS
- Height of each guard-height is 50 cm; the best ideal guard-height (based on years of R&D research and experience in baby industry).
- Very sturdy. Easy to assemble in 5 to 10 minutes. No sharp edges making it safe for young children. Sturdy and secured; doesn't tip easily.
- Babies and toddlers can play, rest, or roll around without the need for the full attention of a caregiver. For a peace of mind or when you’re more preoccupied! Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent 5 cm cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Credible material safety certifications + Enhanced Product Safety Features.
Baby-safe. Made of premium PU leather - a safe material for your baby even if he or she lick, chew or suck it.
- Easy to maintain and clean. Water resistant for ease from accidental food/milk spills or boo-boos.
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals. Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- 100% Made In Korea. Top Korean brand!
Comes complete with machine-washable cotton bedding pad so you need not fret with what optional accessories to add-on.
The images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Accessories may not be included. Please feel free to enquire for clarifications before placing order. Colours may appear slightly different due to studio lighting conditions, or variances in computer screen calibration. Thank you!