💖 New Mum Bundle 💖 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 : Swaddle + Hugsie Comfort Series Maternity Pillow Cooling Touch (Alphabet)
* We are an e-store based in Singapore. Kindly understand we are unable to ship this item overseas due to high international shipping cost (≥SGD200) caused by large dimensional weight.
Consider adding on a Baby Comforting Case Cover in 100% Tencel to convert your maternity pillow into a baby lounger (POPULAR CHOICE; HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). Prevents milk reflux, and allows for hands-free baby neck-training moments.
Latest Media Feature by Youtubers
Positive testimonials by users
Featured on TV!
Truly a must-have!!!
Ideal also for children + adults as bolster pillow!
Hugsie Baby 2-Way Swaddle (Gray) Transition Bag
- Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Keeps a baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping from day one.
- Thereafter, flip-off sleeves helps transition your baby to arms-free sleep while preserving their precious sleep.
- Supreme and natural breathability, our fabric's moisture wicking abilities keeps babies dry, odor-free and feeling fresh. Organic cotton reduces the risk of overheating and keeps babies safe while offering peace of mind for parents.
- 2-way zippers, ease of changing diapers and clothing
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dry friendly.
The only swaddle you’ll ever need to calm even the fussiest of babies.
When your baby is swaddled, he or she is taken back to the days in the womb, when everything was comfortable, safe and snug.
The team at Hugsie knows that their 2-way Swaddle Transition Bag will help you, & your entire family, to get more sleep. We hear it from happy customers every day!
- Babies who are swaddled sleep longer and more soundly.
- Swaddled babies experience less anxiety.
- Swaddling prevents unnecessary wake-ups due to the startle reflex. It reduces startling and often stops moro reflex completely because the baby feels safe and can't extend its arms out as it would usually do during the reflex.
- Using a swaddle eliminates the need for comfort items in baby’s crib – no pillows, bumpers, blankets, stuffed animals, etc. (using these items in crib have been linked to SIDS)
- A swaddled baby can’t scratch their face.
- Swaddling mimics touch, which is important for baby especially when they wake up at night.
- Wearing a swaddle helps maintain baby’s back-sleeping position and also reminds tired parents to place baby on back to sleep.
- Swaddling soothes babies with colic (again, when swaddled, they feel secure and safe just like they felt in the womb).
- Babies learn to self-soothe and can get back to sleep on their own.
Swaddling benefits parents too — when baby sleeps more, mom and dad sleep more!
- Lasts 2x as long than conventional type (2-way adjustable design gives you great mileage from newborn 0 till around 6 months).
- While you’ll see Moro Reflex decrease from 4 to 6 months old, you’ll also notice your baby has more control over his/her movements and can roll over and back as they approach the 6 month mark. While you can continue swaddling to help soothe them even after Moro Reflex ends, once your baby starts learning to roll over it is no longer safe to swaddle. This is the right time to start transitioning over to the sleeping bag version. We recommend you flip-off and convert to sleeveless to give extra comfort to a baby who is already used to the security of a swaddle.
BabynatureCo. Baby Milestone Cards (Designer Edition!)
The set contains 24 double-sided milestone cards. Beautifully hand-illustrated whimsical animal designs especially by BabynatureCo.
Some of the cards in the set:
- Hello World
- Today I am 1 month old
- Today I am 2 months old
- Today I am 3 months old
- Today I am 4 months old
- Today I am 5 months old
- Today I am 6 months old
- Today I am 7 months old
- Today I am 8 months old
- Today I am 9 months old
- Today I am 10 months old
- Today I am 11 months old
- Today I am 12 months old
- Hello My Name Is / Born: / Time: / Weight: / Height:
- Today I smiled for the first time
- Today I rolled over
- Today I crawled for the first time
- Today I stood up for the first time
- Today I drank until I passed out
- Today I ate my first solid food
- Today I got my first tooth
- Today I said “Mama” for the first time
- Today I said “Dada” for the first time
- Last night, I slept through the night for the first time
- Today I said my first words
- Today I walked for the first time
The perfect gift for yourself or a friend who is expecting a baby.
Printed on recycled eco-friendly 350gsm quality paper. Cards measure ~ 15cm by 10.5cm, the perfect size when held next to a baby!
With rounded corners making them safe for little hands and eyes. Premium Matt finish to avoid flashback in photographs.